REGISTRATION FOR SESSION 3 AND SESSION 4 CLASSES, BIRTHDAY PARTIES AND MARCH BREAK CAMP ARE AVAILABLE NOW, PLEASE SEARCH THE ABOVE MENU'S, DO NOT FORGET TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT!
Please note that if our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.
Having difficulty finding a program? Use the side menu options to filter the displayed programs. Please remember your complete address, email and emergency numbers! All programs, birthday and camp reservations must be paid in full before the registered start date.
We are excited for our 2024 Camp.
Please use the link at the bottom of the page to register for camp.
Details on camps are listed below
About Camp At Mariposa Gymnastics Club
Join the Mariposa Gymnastics Club Coaches for our fun filled, action packed Summer Camp.
- Camp duration will follow the guidelines as they were published at the time of the session’s creation
- Children must be between 4 (before the start of camp) and 12+ years old
- Children must bring own snacks, water, and lunch (Litterless Lunches)
- Frequent handwashing and hand sanitizer is in use
- Registration must be completed online through our website. No walk-ins are permitted.
- Camp registration must be paid in full during registration process on uplifter.
- There are NO refunds on camps and we do not pro-rate tuition for missed days.
- Online waiver for 2023-2024 season must be completed prior to your camp start date.
Full Day camp – 8:30am – 4:30 pm
- $250 for a full week
- $200 for a 4 day week(summer short week only)
Please note that we do not offer refunds on camps.
What to bring to camp
- Gymnastics suit or shorts & t-shirt
- Extra set of clothes
- Long hair pulled back and out of your face
- 2 snacks and a lunch (PEANUT FREE)
- Litterless Lunches Only – All waste including compost will be returned home
- Refillable water bottle (clearly labeled)
Sign In / Sign Out Procedure
- You must enter the gym to drop off and pick up your child/ren
Can I book my camp by the day, week or month?
We are only offering camps in one-week increments.
What is the daily schedule?
- Camps are for children aged 4 (prior to camp start date) to 12+. Each day has its own theme so that campers do not get bored. Themes include Olympics, Wacky & Wild, Ninja Warrior & Ball Games Galore. In addition to gymnastics skill building, campers will play fun games, do arts & crafts and science experiments.
- Campers will take scheduled water, snack, and lunch breaks to ensure their bodies can recharge after learning new techniques. All water, snacks, and lunch must be provided by the camper. No food or water will be provided on-site.
Can I stay and watch my child?
- Unfortunately, no.
- We at Mariposa Gymnastics like to use the Kiss and Go technique.
Do I provide food and water for my child?
- You must provide food for 2 snack breaks plus a lunch.
- Please bring plenty of water in a reusable bottle for your child.
- Please label all of your items clearly.
What is the cancellation policy?
- There are no refunds on camps for any reason, including sickness. In the event that you need to cancel a camp reservation or reschedule a session, requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to reschedule to another session will be considered and approved based on the current capacity of the requested sessions. Any reschedule requests are not guaranteed until confirmed by a staff member.
Can I leave medication with the coaches to give to my child?
- Yes, but if your child requires medication, your child must be able to self-administer it. We do not administer medication; however, we will store it daily for your child. Please send us an email at email@example.com if your child will require daily medication. On the first day of camp, please feel free to speak to Jacquie, who will help your child remember to take his or her medication at the appropriate time.
What is the age range of the campers?
- Campers must be between the ages of 4 and 12 yrs old to participate in camp.
- Your child must be 4 prior to the camp start date.
- Your child will be grouped with similar children of age to ensure a fun and safe experience.
Do you offer before and after care?
- We are not offering before or after care for camps at this time.
Is previous gymnastics experience required?
- No! No previous experience is required. Our coaches are skilled at breaking down functional movements based on your own child’s level of gymnastics development. So your child will have fun whether they are trying this for the first time, or have been coming to our program for years